Presentations at conferences:
Castle 2018 meeting, Chęciny, Poland (June 2018).
- J. Westerweel, P. Roperch, A. Licht, G. Dupont-Nivet, Zaw Win, F. Poblete, H. Huang, V. Littell, Hnin Hnin Swe, Myat Kay Thi, Day Wa Aung. First Paleomagnetic Constraints on the Latitudinal Displacement of the West Burma Block (oral).
Mary Gates 2018 Undergraduate Research Symposium, University of Washington (May 2018)
- D. Jones (advised by A. Licht): Investigating Dramatic Climate Change in The mysterious sedimentary archives of Myanmar (poster).
- D. Park (advised by A. Licht): The Enigmatic Geologic History of the Indo-Burman Ranges in Myanmar (poster).
MAGIC mid-term meeting, Potsdam, Germany (March 2018)
J. Westerweel: Northward latitudinal motion of the West Burma block since the mid-Cretaceous (oral).
H. Huang: Preliminary results of palynological study on Paleogene Kalewa section, Central Myanmar Basin (oral).
GSA 2017 meeting, Seattle, USA (October 2017).
- P. Roperch, A. Licht, G. Dupont-Nivet, Zaw Win, F. Poblete, Day Wa Aung, J. Westerveel, Hnin Hnin Swe, Myat Kay Thi. First paleomagnetic constraints on the latitudinal displacement of the west Burma Block (oral).
- A. Licht, G. Dupont-Nivet, Zaw Win, Virginia Littell, Hnin Hnin Swe, Myat Kay Thi, Day Wa Aung, P. Roperch, F. Poblete, H. Huang, C. Hoorn, and Kyaing Sein. Onset of Indian oblique convergence along the Burmese subduction margin recorded in Upper Eocene sedimentary deposits of central Myanmar (Poster).
- V. Littell, A. Licht, G. Dupont-Nivet, Zaw Win, A.J. Schauer, Hnin Hnin Swe, Myat Kay Thi, Day Wa Aung, P. Roperch, F. Poblete, H. Huang, C. Hoorn, and Kyaing Sein. Paleoclimatic reconstruction of Late Eocene Myanmar via stable isotope proxies (Poster).
EGU 2017 Meeting, Vienna, Austria (April 2017)
- G. Dupont-Nivet, A. Licht, A. Bernard, P. Roperch, Zaw Win, J.-.J Jaeger, Day Wa Aung, Myat Kaythi, Hnin Hnin Swe, & F. Poblete. Late Eocene Myanmar tectonics constrained by magnetostratigraphy of the Yaw Formation, Chidwin Basin, Kalewa (oral).